Sunday, August 05, 2012

Fun run

Evan brought the boys to the Family fun run at the gym where I work. Davis booked it and left Evan and Jack in the dust. Jack did run most of it, but ended up on Evans shoulders for the last 1/4 or so, and yeah Evan ran with the boy that way. It is hard to believe that it is already August, I feel like I am just now planning things to do. I am really not looking forward to having Davis gone more at school, I will miss him so so much.



Some of the girls I work with running the kids party at the gym, bouncy house fun and lots crazy.





Part of the race the runners had to jump and skip

1 comment:

Kris said...

So fun! And way to go to Davis and Jack (and Jack's chauffeur of course)!