Beach days are over for now, we had so many fun summer days. Digging deep holes in the sand, running in the salt water waves of the ocean (making sure one didn't sweep Jack away) and doing it all over again. Hiking in the mountains around our home and going to the Cascades for a long run. As soon as Evan was home from work we would head somewhere, a park a hike or walk, or off on a long weekend. There is so much to do around here we feel so lucky to live in this beautiful area. So for now, good bye to summer as I welcome Fall with open arms :-)


2 comments:
I love that family picture of you guys! And that pic of the mountains is gorgeous - so green!! I'm with you... summer was fun but I'm excited for the change of scenery.
Haha... I was just catching up on your blog and I saw this post and thought, "I love that family photo of them! I should post a comment and say so." So I went to add a comment here and saw that I already have commented on how much I like this family photo. :) I was just going to say that this should be your family photo for your Christmas card this year! Never mind about trying to get another shot where your hair looks nice! :) Anyway, good luck.
Post a Comment