We are big fans of the Portland Children's Museum and love it when a new exhibit arrives. Davis has always been into Curious George although he has grown out of it a little bit both boys really had fun exploring and using their hands with each station.
Who is more curious George or Davis?
I use to be anxious about taking the boys on a big outing like this by myself but now it's no big deal, bring on the zoo, the park the museum (anywhere but church I haven't mastered getting both boys to sit quietly for an hour by myself ha ha ha).
Davis really likes drawing and tracing with stencils.
This was an awesome conveyor belt that Davis played at for half an hour cranking the handle moving the foam blocks down the line.
Jack is easy going and was into anything but really took to the cash register and scale.







2 comments:
Awesome! Logan would love this - he's loved Curious George for a long time and is still going strong. :-) Looks like a fun exhibit. I love the picture of Davis and George. Cute boys.
ps) I know what you mean about church... that's one I have yet to master as well.
Both boys are getting so big Mindy.
I love that museum too. It's a full day of fun there. It's nice that they bring in different exhibits throughout the year and it keeps people coming back to see new stuff. Jack is on tippy toes to see inside the draw. That is so cute. Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment