Monday, May 23, 2011
We hiked to the top of Multnomah falls Saturday afternoon. It was perfect conditions, not too busy and great mild weather. We had so much fun hiking, talking and exploring when we reached the top. Evan said there is a trail at the top that goes all the way to Sandy. I could just see the motor in his head working and planning his next long trail run. Evan ended up carrying Jack and Davis on his shoulders for the last fifteen minutes of the hike to the top. He is seriously a strong great dad and took on the challenge of not only the weight on his shoulders but Jack poking Davis in the bum wanting him to get off and out of his view! I seriously needed this time outdoors, I could live outdoors if it wasn't for my love of a dishwasher, and washing machine and dryer of course oh and my pillow top mattress...well I could live outdoors for a weekend anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
ha ha - I caqn do a weekend too. :-) I love how green it is there - so beautiful! Fun hike and what a trooper Evan is (and Jack, ha ha).
Love the new blog set up by the way.
I love the new look of your blog! Great pictures, I'm glad you got to get up to Multnomah Falls, it's beautiful!
I love the Falls hike and the coolness of the water. Makes me want to stop there again.
It is beautiful and green and a perfect place for you guys to go hiking.
yeah live outdoors for a weekend or maybe even a long weeked, i 2nd that!
Post a Comment