Monday, July 25, 2011

haircut in a jeep jeep


 I took Jack in to get his hair cut at a cute place in town for his birthday. The owner has two little boys of her own and has made her shops theme all about boys.

Jack sat in a jeep while Davis picked the monster truck. They watched cartoons on a flatscreen and ate suckers and juice (complimentry for those getting hair cut).

At the end she even styled their hair in fauxhawks and put lightly tinted gel in. They looked so cute. It helped me forget all about the shiner Jack got in the bathtub earlier. Happy birthday Jack.

5 comments:

Erin McSpadden said...

so cute! love the hairdo's and what a fun place i remember mom taking kris and i to a place that had fun things to sit on when we were little.

Kris said...

So cute! There's a place down here that's pretty similar but it's all the way in American Fork so I have only been a couple times. It makes it so much easier for the kids (and the hair stylist) :-)

Melissa said...

Aidan loves going there to get his haircut. She does a great job and much better then I ever could!

Andy said...

what a great idea - and what cute haircuts. I wish I could see more of those handsome boys.

Lee and Sharon said...

Isn't it nice to have a place that will cut hair and there's no tears.
I imagine she gets her share of business too. Look at those handsome boys!!