I have been in a rut lately, my computer was really sick so sick it had its hard drive reformatted (wiped clean). So sit here with no computer programs to edit all of my photos and nothing much on my computer but the internet connection, this is a real bummer. Give me a while and I will have things back to working order but for now the lack of things I can do on my computer is leaving me feeling a little sick.
5 comments:
bummer! I have come to despise sick computers and sick hard drives in the past year. Hope you get caught up and everything put back the way you like it. You didn't lose anything important did you?
No, I didn't loose anything important luckily we had the computer wizard save all my important things on an external hard drive :-)
I hate when computers fail us. I'm glad all of your important things were saved!
Our lives are so dependent on that computer. ugh
Just to let you know we had a very good, reliable anti virus program installed on our computers this time. Nancy recommended it.
It/s called Trend Security. So far we are really, really pleased with it. I don't think Norton does the job it should
love ;your new blog look.
Happy Valentines Day
Post a Comment