This is how Davis watches T.V. sometimes jumping away going as high as he can. I have to say that this is probably the best toy my kids have as far as getting used. Jack jumps on it too. The bungee cord is starting to fray it gets used so much but I don't mind getting more, it is worth it with how much exercise and fun they have. This isn't an add for the trampoline I is just a great thing to keep the kids occupied especially in the winter (which has been mostly rainy and cold here). So keep on jumpin' Jack and Davis!
3 comments:
wow - he goes so high.
Glad to see a new blog Mindy. i've been waiting and checking every day.
We got the twins a trampoline similar to that for Christmas and all the kids love it. Whenever they're being wild I tell them to go jump. Very Fun!
so fun! Logan would love something like this. Fun that Jack can do it too.
Post a Comment