Usually at the end church on any given Sunday I am tired and am ready to go home, eat and hang with my family. However today I was actually overcome with thankfulness as I closed the third hour in RS. My friends just think I cry more than other people and today my thoughts came with tears.
The days get so busy with followed routines, home, kid and work things so when I actually get to sit (with no children) quietly thoughts that have been jamming my head flow so easily. My thoughts have been about how grateful I am that after a year from diagnosis Evans rare form of psoriasis is mostly under control, that Jack is doing so great (he came home a year ago from the hospital), Davis is turning into such a nice and loving little boy and going to preschool next week, we live in the loveliest place I have ever lived (second to Norman Oklahoma), that I have met some good friends here who accept me even though I am not perfect and have good books that they share :-)
Happy Sunday
4 comments:
I love you Mindy. You are right, you have many blessings.
Sounds like it was a good Sunday.
and....that you have some totally rockin' sisters???? :-)
That was a good lesson, huh?! And I really didn't think you were a baby for crying... :P We all get that way sometimes...when our hearts just get so full of gratitude... there's just no more room and the tears come out in full force. :) And I 'm glad you're here too, Mindy!! And remember....only ONE MORE DAY UNTIL Preschool starts!!! YAAAAAYYY!!! :D
Thanks for the great reminder Mindy - I think we all need a change in perspective every now and again. Love you!
Post a Comment