



We have so many pictures things to share I have to limit myself. So, here are some of the activities we have enjoyed this summer so far. There will be more to come. We went to a family reunion in Beaver Creek Idaho (about twenty min from Canada). It was so fun and we got almost all of our family there. D and J love their cousins all twelve on my side of the family and eight on Evans side. We had a blast swimming, boating, playing, motorcycle and 4 wheeler riding, and of course and auction and a non talent show. I have to thank my sister who taught my how to ride her motorcycle, it was so exhilarating. We love our family and really had so much fun.
Evans sister came into town with her family and we were able to spend a day at the zoo with them and grandma J. D immediately Velcroed himself to his older cousin Mitchel who was nice enough to hold D's hand. D really liked the dinosaur exhibit that sprayed him with water.
D also had swimming lessons at the city pool here in town. It is a huge pool and he had fun instructors and moved up a level to the big pool half way through the lessons. There is so much more and summer is almost over I just can't believe that September is around the corner, blueberry season breezed by and I found myself thinking about where to put the Christmas tree so J won't attack it this year. So here is to the last five days of August and making the most of them!



2 comments:
Hey, you have some good pictures Mindy. I am still waiting for the family photo and all of the yellow shirts. Those boys had such a good time together didn't they.
What a bunch of troopers.
I love your pics! We had suck a blast. I love the pic of the boys in the big chair. Very cute. Thank goodness for summer and play time, right?
Post a Comment