No blues about this little boy, he is back to happy playful Davis. Six weeks should be back to normal, with hopefully a little more reservation about jumping off high play structures.
Hey, that's a pretty colored cast Davis. I hope you will be careful next time you go up the slide. I am so sorry you hurt your wrist but the doctor knew just what to do to help it get better and heal. We love you Davis.
What happened? Let me guess... he jumped off a "high play structure?" :-) Bummer for little D. Glad to hear he's back to himself. By the way, I left a comment just now on the quilt post, too.
2 comments:
Hey, that's a pretty colored cast Davis. I hope you will be careful next time you go up the slide. I am so sorry you hurt your wrist but the doctor knew just what to do to help it get better and heal.
We love you Davis.
Hugs!
What happened? Let me guess... he jumped off a "high play structure?" :-) Bummer for little D. Glad to hear he's back to himself. By the way, I left a comment just now on the quilt post, too.
Post a Comment