Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More than a train ride

I love this little guy Davis, he is so fun to hang out with. We went to the zoo with some family but afterwards we didn't head for the car, instead we hung out longer just us and took a train ride. The train took us into the hills that surround the zoo as we watched the tired sun fall behind the tall pines that breezed by. It was a nice ride after a long day and I absolutely loved being out and spending time with Davis. I haven't felt a love like this before, it is different from what I feel for my husband, siblings and parents....it must be a mom thing and it is great nothing money or things could replace! 


2 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

You are just a crazy Mom and loving it. I am so glad you do what you do - a stay at home Mom.
I love that train ride too.

Kris said...

I love those little moments too. GOod reminder.