

If I can pick a favorite nurse of Jacks it would be this one. She has been so helpful and we all just get along so well. She was with us when Jack was there his first week and we just had her a few days ago. Everyone gets new nurses everyday due to rotation, vacation and new babies.
As you can tell from the photo, Jack has graduated to a crib! No heater now, he is keeping his own stable temperature & this makes him seem even closer to coming home :-) He weighs 4lbs and 15.5 oz which is just a hair below 5lbs! He is breastfeeding well and started taking the bottle every other feeding. That's the newest news, I'll keep updating.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! You have been through it! I hope your baby gets to come home soon, congratulations!!!
Little Jack is growing and doing well isn't he? I am so excited about his weight Mindy. What good news. Hang in there - he will be home soon. Get your sleep now.
you sure can have favorites! we did and i still find my self thinking of them and wondering how they are doing. they become almost like family.
Good news. His is so sweet and tiny. Hope he is home soon.
Post a Comment