This is the first time he has been this alert. He can't see yet, only light and dark and no color. However he is learning through smell and sound right now and you can tell he is really trying to focus on what is going on.
What a little sweetheart! He definetely hears his mommies voice and I think he's trying to find you! He's looking great I hope he'll continue to do well!
i'm so glad you put this on, especially with you holding his hand it really puts his size into perspective. I just love how alert he is here. Such a sweet little boy. You'll have to take a 1 dollar bill or a soda can and put it into a ziplock and set it next to him to compare size wise. I always regret not doing that. it would be nice to look back on and really realize how much these little ones grow.
I finally found you! What a precious little boy! congratulations and you are all in our prayers. Please let us know if there's anything at all we can do for you guys. I am still jealous that he came so fast. I will take mine a little farther along. She's in here for the duration!
I couldn't help but slide in a note about "Dr. Evan Jensen" for Ripples this week. Love you guys and hope all is well. Prayers and congrats your way ...
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing your video. He's so perfect. I'm so happy he's doing so well.
What a little sweetheart! He definetely hears his mommies voice and I think he's trying to find you! He's looking great I hope he'll continue to do well!
i'm so glad you put this on, especially with you holding his hand it really puts his size into perspective. I just love how alert he is here. Such a sweet little boy.
You'll have to take a 1 dollar bill or a soda can and put it into a ziplock and set it next to him to compare size wise. I always regret not doing that. it would be nice to look back on and really realize how much these little ones grow.
I finally found you! What a precious little boy! congratulations and you are all in our prayers. Please let us know if there's anything at all we can do for you guys. I am still jealous that he came so fast. I will take mine a little farther along. She's in here for the duration!
How tiny. I hope all continues well. You are in our prayers too.
I couldn't help but slide in a note about "Dr. Evan Jensen" for Ripples this week. Love you guys and hope all is well. Prayers and congrats your way ...
Post a Comment