Tuesday, July 14, 2009

baby jack





































6 comments:

Kris said...

He's so cute and small! He looks really good though. I can't wait to see him in person. I can see a little bit of Davis in his face.

Lee and Sharon said...

Jack is looking good. I can't wait to come and see him in person.
Love you all

Andy said...

he does look good, Mindy! So cute and little. We're all praying for him!

Erin McSpadden said...

What a sweetie! Those darn c-pap masks can be so irritating. It sure looks bothersome. We are so glad he is doing well. He's looking good! Love you lots, we'll be praying for you all!

Kelly said...

How adorable! I can't believe how long he looks. So excited for you, hope he is home soon!

Melanie said...

Mindy, he's so sweet! What an angel! Congratulations on having a beautiful baby boy. I still think it's funny that Sunday afternoon we were talking about how annoying it is to find maternity clothes in the last trimester. . .I think I said, "not for long though." or something. I hope I didn't jinx you on the early delivery.