Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1 1/2 weeks old


Hanging out after Kangaroo care. He is doing well and only has a feeding tube and monitor cords hooked up. The nurses say that he cries mostly when he gets tired of laying in the same position and wants to be moved. He has a quiet whimper, big inquisitive eyes, and likes it when I sing Twinkle twinkle little star.
We are getting more comfortable at changing diapers on such a small baby, his legs are so tiny. He had his second head ultrasound and the "blood vessels" are fine, no more bleeding which is great news.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

He's lookin so good and super cute in his little outfit. Thanks for the updates! Hang in there it can't be easy for you guys!

Kris said...

Yea for John Deere! :-) I'm glad you're able ot use the blankets! He is so sweet Mindy. I love his little squeeks in his video. And he sounds like Davis' brother, not being able to stay in one place for too long. ha ha . ;-)