Friday, June 12, 2009

Take a peek at this


6 comments:

Andy said...

I've never seen a squirrel feeder. That is very cool! Is that tree right in your backyard?

Mandy said...

That is so cute and such a perfect addition to an Oregon backyard! What a fun father-son project too.

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

yeah the tree is in our back yard. Evan actually saw the feeder at Fred Meyer, took all the measurments off of it and the built it for a fourth of the price. I know we always fed the squirrels off of our big boulders in our front yard growing up!

Lee and Sharon said...

That is just awesome Mindy. You really got some good pictures of the squirrels. Aren't they fun to watch? Yeh, we had squirrels that would take the peanut right out of your hand too. I wouldn't recommend that though. If you get peanuts make sure they arent the salted kind. They are very pretty.
Thanks for your pictures.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday. I didn't know we were the same age, you look so much younger! that feeder is great. I'm impressed with Evans carpentery skills. Enjoy the squirrels!

Erin McSpadden said...

how cool mindy!