it looks really nice, Evan. Your townhouse is cute mindy!
Thats exciting your very own mailbox! We've always had to share. Looks like he did a good job. I miss seeing your smiling face at church!
yay for a new mailbox! Lloks like Evan and Davis had lots of fun putting it in:) Hope you are feeling good and getting lots of rest fo when that baby gets here, I miss being your visiting teacher.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
it looks really nice, Evan. Your townhouse is cute mindy!
Thats exciting your very own mailbox! We've always had to share. Looks like he did a good job. I miss seeing your smiling face at church!
yay for a new mailbox! Lloks like Evan and Davis had lots of fun putting it in:) Hope you are feeling good and getting lots of rest fo when that baby gets here, I miss being your visiting teacher.
Post a Comment