
Davis and I went to have lunch with Evan at work last week. We had so much fun spending a little extra time with him and Davis loved that we were eating at his desk. Afterwards Evan asked if we wanted to come along to visit a few landslide areas that he needed to take pics of and interview construction workers. This is Davis at one of the sites, just around the bend is a "scoop" clearing debris. Davis was so excited to see a real backhoe at work. It flooded in some areas in town and there were also some landslides because of all of it. It was a fun day at work with dad.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, Davis looks like he is 6. What a cute picture and I see he has on his Bob Boots. That is so cute Mindy. The lunch trip had to be a really fun time for him. Are they fixing a lot of the landslide areas now? I guess you were glad you lived in Sandy instead of Estacada, right?
Yeh, for new pictures too.
He does look so old in this picture! And I noticed his cute little boots too.
I love the boots. This is a cute picture. I just realized that I just pretty much said the same thing as Mom and Andy. I guess his boots are a hit. :-)
Post some more picts. Mindy. I keep checking every day.
Post a Comment