Sunday, January 25, 2009

lunch with the chef


Davis' new thing is wanting to help with most everything I make in the kitchen. He will go straight to the drawer where I keep all the aprons (or in his case we call them the "chef jackets" to make it not so girly) where he puts one on. He does this even if he is just going to spread peanut butter or open a lid, so funny. So today, he picked the apron that mom and I got from the Spokane food fair, which was so fun. He made his snack and we both ate our lunch on his little table. I love being a mom, these moments makes the not so fun things seem not so bad.

1 comment:

Lee and Sharon said...

Love the chef jacket Mindy. Keep him helping because when he gets 16 you will appreciate the fact that he "wants" to help. Putting on the apron is like dressing up and makes the work more fun I guess.