Wednesday, September 17, 2008

bread bowl helper

I was making bread bowls and Davis wanted to "help". He loves watching the mixer nead the dough and always asks for a bite of what ever I am making.

7 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

I love the smile. Cute apron too.
How did the bread bowls turn out?
What did you use them for - soup or salad?
I've been trying to find time to make bread all week and it hasn't happened yet. Maybe tomorrow???
Erin and I froze a bunch of peaches on Monday though so I guess that counts as being "busy".
Post of picture of your bread bowl
so I can see one of them.

Lee and Sharon said...

By the way -= I read Evan's article 'Putting one foot in front of another',
and I thought it was so good. It was fun to read about the race.
29 miles was a long run and especially in the dark. Wow.
Great job Evan!!

Andy said...

bread bowls sound yummy! I'm almost looking forward to cooler weather so I will be more in the mood for soups n' stuff

I'm impressed you make your bread bowls from scratch too!

Erin McSpadden said...

love the pict mindy, he is so cute. Bo loves to see picts of him. He gets so excited.
I want to see the picts of the bread bowls too. they sound yummy.

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

Kristi made the aprons I believe, i love them. I also have one andy made me, pink and green gingham that I love.

Lee and Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee and Sharon said...

We are starting to call Davis
Muggins - don't ask me why.