Thursday, September 18, 2008

the bread bowls

they were about the size of a soup bowl, soft and chewy on the inside. We had clam chowder in them. You can make them rounder, someone left a suggestion but I wanted to try it this way first.

the recipe is at allrecipes.com and is called :
italian bread bowls

3 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

Yea - they look really good.
I think I will try them Mindy.
Thanks for the picture. Erin wanted to know more about them too. Clam Chowder would taste so good in a bread bowl. Did you make the chowder too? I think you could make these on Sat. and the soup even and then just serve together for Sunday dinner. Easy and yummy. Thanks Mindy.

Cassie and Chad said...

YUM that sounds delicious!!! You are quite the cook.

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

mom, I don't have that much time :-) I bought the Ivars pre packages clam chowder from costco! It's great.