Thursday, September 04, 2008








We went hiking last weekend to Mirror Lake, a short drive up towards Mt.Hood. The hike was great, up hill most of the way and the weather perfectly cool. Davis' hands did get a little cold so we taught him how to put them in his sweatshirt pockets. Evan put Davis in a hollowed out tree trunk, he looked like a little elf sitting in there. It is a smaller shallower lake and very beautiful with Mt.Hood peaking over the top. We stopped for a snacks and just took in our surroundings. Little by little we are getting to know and enjoying this area we have moved to.


3 comments:

Kris said...

I love the scenery and how green it is. I especially love the elf coming out of the tree stump. Who knew Oregon had tree-stump elves? Magical. :-)

Cassie and Chad said...

Wow how beautiful!!! What a neat area, I would love to visit there someday.

Lee and Sharon said...

I love your pictures Mindy. What a beautiful place you live in.
Especially the Elf