Laughing so hard you cry only happens to me once in a while, and it did this weekend at time out for women here in downtown Portland Oregon. I had the chance to attend thanks to a friend filling in for me at work and my dear sweet hubby taking care of our two little guys for two days.
I needed this event, and friends that I hung out with to help me feel more like me again. I am so thankful for the presenters and the spirit that was there. More to come even a few pics hopefully, but right now I feel so great, so blessed and driven to live a fuller life.
4 comments:
Everyone needs a lift once in awhile. I think I got mine on our trip and now you seemed to have yours. I am so glad you went.
It was fun, wasn't it?! I'm glad you came! Now to start saving for Seattle...! April's only 5 1/2 months away...! :D Oughta be fun! Unless of course, you prefer to go to Las Vegas... ;)
Liz may be onto something...going to Las Vegas. Just Kidding. We gotta go to Seattle. So glad you enjoyed it. It was great getting to spend some time with you!
Mindy! I am so glad that you came! It was so fun to just hang out and chat and be girls. I am so thankful you are my friend!
Post a Comment