Davis and Jack were playing light sabers a few days ago and it made me wonder why boys love them so much. Davis hasn't even seen the wars movies, I think I have seen them all once and I am not sure if Evan has even seen one at all. Maybe they are like glorified sticks, some make noise, glow and make sounds and there are so many colors! Davis and Jack both love sticks. If i kept all the stick Davis has picked up and played with in his short life, I could build a pretty cool fort with them.
The picture to the left is Jack finding out that pine needles don't taste very good.



2 comments:
Oooh! I know this...it's because it is a big, colored, STICK! ;) Very handy when you wanna whack your brother over the head too... ;)
I know, right? Logan loves them too, and he doesn't even know what it is! ha ha.
Post a Comment