Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The climber

Jack has started climbing this week...sigh. Here we go again, I think this phase is the one where I say "we are not having anymore kids after this" the most! He climbs up the stairs in a flash, but not down. He climbs up on the shoe bench to flip the light on and off and today I found him climbing up on the dining room chair and then watched him as he proudly climbed on the table to help himself to Davis' lunch. I think the best climb was him getting on his little ride on car, he was so excited to do it himself and push a little bit. It really is fun watching him learn and do new things, frustrating at times for me yes but it is gonna happen right.

5 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

no more broken arms, okay/

Lee and Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Ahhh...you're doing really good helping me quell my own "I wanna have another baby" urge...THANKS for that! ;P

Robin said...

I can relate. Are you guys coming for the holidays? We would love to have you over to our new place. Robin

Andy said...

go Jack go!

Today I saw Finn open the dishwasher and then stand on the open door to reach what was on the counter. Clever little bugger.