| A lucky Davis got a special package in the mail today from his Aunt with a quilt made just for him, now I can have mine back that he took. We love her quilts, she is so talented and has such a great eye for color and design. Davis just hurt his arm, so he wrapped up in it right away and took it easy for a while. |
3 comments:
The quilt is so pretty and i love the color combinations. Wasn't that a sweet surprise? Davis, you are one lucky kid.
I'm so glad you like it Davis. I hope it helps your arm feel better!
I think no one is complete without a quilt from Aunt Aundy! :-) I was about to delete the "u" that I accidently put into "Aundy" just now, but then I realized how stupidly funny it was to say "Aunt" like an English lady and say "Aunt Aundy." I think it's too lat eif I find that so amusing. Very cute quilt though.
Post a Comment