Sunday, May 02, 2010

Scout

In the car on our Sunday drive today Davis asked Evan if he is going to be a scout leader. We had no idea where little Davis head about the scouts or knew that they camped. Evan replied quickly that he hopes not so I told Davis that yes daddy wants to be a scout leader. Then Davis continued saying actually he was a scout leader and daddy was a scout daddy and baby jack could be the seminary leader! I love his mind, however I do not wish for our schedules to be that busy any time soon. So for now he can pretend to be a scout and enjoy this weekend as he camps with his daddy at our stake father son camp out. Happy trails boys :-)I'll be enjoying some time with my Roley poly Jack.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

If Evan gets called as the Scout leader that is going to be really freaky! Very cute though...you never know what those kids will say next, it makes it very fun!