






I was actually brave enough to take the boys to the zoo by myself one day. I was a little weary of this but the two littly boys were so well behaved and we saw more of the zoo than we ever have before. We went in the morning when it opened and most of the animals were up walking around and active.
One of our favorite exhibits was the otters, there were two of them playing together rolling and diving deep into their water tank which we could see due to the glass viewing area. One of them dove right by Davis and swam right up to him. Davis jumped back he was so close!
Davis' favorite was propably the petting area for goats. He first asked "what is that smell" ha ha I showed him and he really wanted to join the kids in petting the animals. When he saw there were little brushes to pet their fur with, he was all over that. I think he brushed every goat there, it was really sweet to watch.
The cheetas viewing area was awesome! Davis and I were right at the window as it came down right to the window and looked at Davis and then ran to the other side of the viewing area. Poor Davis was so excited that he took off after the cheetah chasing it, only he didn't realize that there was a window in front of him and he ran right into it hard! He wanted to chase the Cheetah into his cage....good thing there was glass otherwise that poor cheetah would have a four year old chasing him around his yard :-)
5 comments:
Great job Mama! I remember the first time I took my oldest two to the zoo by myself, I felt so proud of myself! I love our zoo, you got some great pictures~!
how fun! I love the cheetah story - I can just picture it.
That's so awesome! I love those days when the animals cooperate!! :D Glad to hear you and the boy-oh's had fun!!!
That zoo is so great. I want to go next time we visit. You are brave but look at the fun you had too. Isn't it fun to see how the kids interact with the animals.
Love it.
Post a Comment