Sunday, February 07, 2010

It has to stop

It has to stop...two weekends in a row we have had someone throwing up in our home. If it doesn't stop "they" are going to come and put a plastic bubble around our house, just like in E.T. I know it!

Poor Davis got the 24 hour bug. It started Saturday at 2pm every fifteen minutes and last night when I went to bed it was every hour. It subsided in the early morning hours. Evan and I decided to split the boys to hopefully lessen the chance of Jack getting it and me again. I am so thankful for Evan who took care of him, sat with him, cleaned him up, held the old baby wipes container for him to puke in, read to him and did loads of laundry for clean blankets.

I took Jack away yesterday trying to stay away from everything. I have now tried to clean all the surfaces with my clorox wipes and most of the laundry is done. Now time for ward council and then church...where did the weekend go?

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so sorry you guys have been sick, hopefully it will ae over soon and everyone will be well!

Lee and Sharon said...

Oh, that brings back too many bad memories for me.
Did you use the plastic bag idea?
please stay well now.

Kelly said...

Love your new layout! Hope you guys feel better soon and no one else get it..the stomach flu is the worst!

Robin said...

I hope Jack stays healthy. Maybe this is why I left the message I did. Wish I was closer to you. Take Care.

Lori said...

How not fun! I hope the worst is over and nothing but blue skies from here on out!! But since you're a pro maybe I'll call you when we get sick to come help us. Just playing!