Monday, September 14, 2009

Stretcheee paaaants



A few weeks ago Davis had his yearly physical where his Dr. mentioned how great it was that he could dress himself. Well, since then he has started changing clothes about three times a day. His clothes from his dresser are strewn all over the floor by evening. I know this is a phase but the other morning I walked into the living room and laughed so hard I almost peed. This is what I found, Davis dressed in Jacks little tiny stretchy pants. They were so tight they wouldn't even fit over his bum. I had to get a pic. of it. Davis swore they were his and that just made me laugh harder. So anyway, a picture I can keep for the future right :-)!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is hilarious I can't believe he actually got those on...kinda. So glad you took a picture, what a silly boy!

Erin McSpadden said...

Love the pants Davis!

Lee and Sharon said...

It's an "almost" fit. The total independence of a little boy.