







Pictures from yesterdays trip to pick up Jack. Evan and I were very excited and Davis was once he saw Jack being put in the car, he was clapping and saying "yea baby Jack". I think he really is just very happy that we will not be going to the hospital all the time, which I can totally understand.
The first day home was good, but a little rough with dinner, Jack getting hungry and Davis acting up a little all at once. I think this will be normal though, right? We'll settle down in time hopefully :-)
I'll add this in here since we don't have photos but Monday we were having our family night treat of smores outdoors and saw a big racoon sitting on our squirrel feeder that is scrwed onto one of our trees eating all of the peanuts. We got our flash light and watched him for a bit, it was so fun especially to see Davis' reaction.
6 comments:
Yea for you guys! You look so good Mindy! I am so happy that things are going good for Jack and that he's now home! I have your gift waiting for you and need to bring it over before little Jack isn't so little anymore.
So excited to have him go home! Congrats! Let me know what you need!
What a precious family!!! You look fabulous and you don't even look like you could have possibly been pregnant! I am soooo looking forward to holding and meeting little Jack at your shower:) I hope you are adjusting O.K., it's hard when everyone needs your attention at the same time; I promise it will get easier!
Love all the pictures and to share in your excitement Mindy. Thank you. Some moments are good and some are a little stressfull but all in all it will be fun with two little boys to mother. Jack is such a cute baby - Not quite an armful but I bet it won't be long.
Yea! I love all your pictures. And did you change your hair? I really like it. It is super cute and that teal color looks great on you. Hope it keeps getting a little smoother everyday for you Sis!
Congrats!! Your baby is so adorable!! Thanks for the pictures you posted with the family and all. Such a cute little family!
Post a Comment