Monday, April 13, 2009

new hair


So here is my new haircut and of course Davis is here with me. I had gone to my last doctors appointment alone while Evan watched Davis. I had an extra hour from when I told Evan I would be home so I stopped to get my haircut. This may not seem like a big deal but it is to me, see I have been trying to set a time to get my hair cut for months and months. The last haircut was done by Evan my split ends were so bad! He did do a good job though but I thought this hair cut would be a little more involved for him to do :-) I am so happy to have had an hour without Davis (I know that sounds bad) to get this done!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute hair cut, it looked great on Sunday!

Lee and Sharon said...

I love the cut Mindy. It is really cute on you. Can you still ponytail it? I love the color of your shirt too. very pretty.

Kris said...

I love your new cut Mindy! Isn't getting a hair cut the best? I always think it feels like an instant pick-me-up. And how wonderful to have an hour break for yourself!

Andy said...

Very cute Mindy! I think I want to go shorter too - yours is so cute!