Davis loves racing his cars
down the slides at all the
parks we go to. We are
having a picnic with Evan
at a park in Estacada here.
We have used our picnic
basket at least a dozen
times since Christmas, it
has been such fun and useful gift too.
Show me your picnic basket!! It must be warmer there than here if Davis is wearing shorts already.Brrrr
I've never thought about racing cars on a slide. That would be tons of fun I think.
I agree with mom - I think racing cars down slides sounds fun. Next time we head to the park I'll bring some cars along. I'm so glad you are getting good use from the picnic basket!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Show me your picnic basket!! It must be warmer there than here if Davis is wearing shorts already.
Brrrr
I've never thought about racing cars on a slide. That would be tons of fun I think.
I agree with mom - I think racing cars down slides sounds fun. Next time we head to the park I'll bring some cars along. I'm so glad you are getting good use from the picnic basket!!
Post a Comment