(you can see all of our pics from bob the builder on the slide show to the right)Bob the builder is here! We put off going to the Portland children's museum until Bob came, so here is a pic of Davis on scoop. It was just so much fun for us all, especially Davis. The bob the builder activities were amazing and then the rest of the museum had so much to do we have to go back to cover it all.
There were kid size bob the builder vehicles to climb in, building activities, the bob and Wendy trailers. bobs trailer had a couch a TV and a sink where you could unscrew the pipes and redo the structure of them. The overall theme of it was reduce, reuse and recycle. the activities used recyclable things like tire chips in the digging area, solar panels in Wendy's trailer to make her light come on, a water activity showing how to reuse water and some other things.
I liked the kids pretend grocery store and cafe. There were shopping carts, fake food, check stands with moving belts where the scanner would beep when something passed over it. There was also a doctors office with a table doctors tools and an ambulance.
It was just a fun Saturday, plus we were able to say hi to our friends robin and brandon who were visiting the zoo across the street from spokane.
8 comments:
Wow what a great family activity. I just know Davis was totally excited about this museum. He probably didnt want to leave.
It's like a little boy's dream come true with all of the vehicles and toys. Looks like you all had a fun time there. I love your slide show too. I maxed the picts to see the details Mindy. Thanks. Was this just at the museum over a weekend?
Hey - I guessed the hangman too.
What a fun blog. You've done a lot of work with it.
it was just the one saturday last weekend at the museum, yes. I love the hangman, i just got it off of this blog spot site under gadgets. It is true he didn't want to leave but he saw his friend owen so that made it a little easier.
how cute - oh my gosh! His every dream come true!
...and I agree - your blog is really cute.
i want to go and play with scoop! so does Bo
I"m sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I am Cassie's sister-in-law. I am trying to set up my daughter's blog with ordering and payment options but haven't gotten very far. If you'd like, you can tell me which necklace you like and I will ship it to you if you just want to send me a check for the amount plus shipping (I can let you know how much shipping will be). We'll just follow the honor code for now :) Thank you so much for your willingness to help. Let me know how you want to do it. You can e=mail me at almakerby@cox.net
By the way, I love the layout of your blog. It's one of the best I've seen so far.
We just love the childrens museum, it is so much fun!
Hi, it's me again. My daughter's blog is now set up with PayPal. You can go on and click on the "add to cart" button directly below the necklace that you want. When you are finished, you can pay through either PayPal or a credit card. Let me know if you encounter any glitches.
briannasblingthing.blogspot.com
Post a Comment