So, three days before Halloween we decided that we needed to carve our pumpkin. Our 2 1/2 year old didn't want anything to with the "yucky" slimy seeds, so he just watched us empty out the pumpkin in disgust. He turned out cute, and we named him Boo. Evan and I really wanted to toast the left over seeds but didn't have a recipe. I found this one online and we both love the spice, crunch and aroma these have.
2 comments:
Davis and I were watching a tv show and they were cleaning a pumpkin out and it showed all of the slimy seeds and he said yuck. He definitely didnt like it.
You need to take a picture of Boo.
Too bad your other pumpkin is still sitting on my doorstep.
I want to see boo too! I LOVE your blog's new look, by the way.
Post a Comment