I tried to post this in Erin's blog however I got the wrong blog password. So, here are a couple of pics I took of Erin one holding a pic of carlie . I love the name! After five weeks of bed rest and one week in the hospital, baby carlie joined the McSpadden family at 25 weeks and 2 days old (about 99 days early).
Erin wanted to let everyone know "how thankful we are for all of the prayers, we have been so blessed".
Some highlights:
*1-11oz (yes, that is only one pound)
*13 1/2 inches
*Born October 28 2008 about 1 A.M.
*She came out strong & breathing on her own
*Apgar score was a 9 (which is amazing for a preemie)
-With love, Erin (mommy) & Jeremy, Avery & Bodee
4 comments:
Such a good picture Mindy.
Thanks so much.
thank you mindy! She's so tiny - wow. And a great picture of Erin too. I like how she's holding the same photo of Carlie.
Thank you so much for posting those pictures! I am so glad to see a picture of that sweet little angel Carlie! I am so glad she is doing so well! Thanks!
Congrats Erin! She's so tiny and beautiful! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment