I am not sure what Logan thought of all the boy cousins he had visiting Nana & papas house while he was there, but it might be something like the above picture!
I love these pics - did you take these Mindy, or are these ones that mom took? That was so nice for Logan to be around other kids. I think he gets bored of me all the time. :-)
Hey I am glad you put these on your blog. I didnt realize you took one of the guitar man -and the bathtub boys. Cute ones. We sure had fun didn't we? Crazy fun at that!
2 comments:
I love these pics - did you take these Mindy, or are these ones that mom took? That was so nice for Logan to be around other kids. I think he gets bored of me all the time. :-)
Hey I am glad you put these on your blog. I didnt realize you took one of the guitar man -and the bathtub boys. Cute ones. We sure had fun didn't we? Crazy fun at that!
Post a Comment