Thursday, September 04, 2008



Team raw footage! This is Evans group of runners for the Hood to Coast run a couple of weeks ago. They had a lot of fun and laughs along the long run and drive. One of the runners actually got hurt so Evan took over his sections. Overall Evan ran 29 miles, he was happy he was able to get those extra miles in.

My excitement was that I dropped Davis off at Allen and JoEllens in Hillsboro, then went to the store for water and then took off for the beach where the run ended. I got there early and decided to do some shopping but could not find my wallet. Ug, I left it in the cart outside in the parking lot of Albertsons! I was so worried and called Allen who drove right over and picked it up. Thank goodness someone turned it in. Anyway the whole day I was waiting for Evan and his group to come in I had no money, little gas and nothing but a small sack of Carmel popcorn. Thanks to a blanket and magazine who kept me good company on the beach, my day actually turned out great.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Thank goodness for honest people who turn in last wallets! How nice that you got to just sit and read on the beach, though - how relaxing!

How did the team do, by the way?

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

they did great doing their legs of the race. They were a little tired and really hungry for good food.