Happy Birthday to Jack! He has turned four and I can't believe it. Davis and I made a balloon attack for him in the morning so when he opened his door tons of balloons fell on him. Can I just say that he is not a morning person :-) He did enjoy them a little later in the day.
Our ovens element is broke so my dear friend let
me come over and bake Jacks cupcakes and cake
pops in her oven in the morning. He got to unwrap one present from his nana and papa that morning which he loved with all his heart and saved me from his endless questioning of when he gets to open presents.
Jack loves cake and what can be better than cake but cake pops! When we shop at the store and get their cookies samples, he always points out their two dollar cake pops in the gourmet section. I always say okay we'll make some.....someday. So we worked together in the kitchen and made them together. As you can see in the picture there are like five on his platter, well we started out with ten. Hmmm little fingers are sure quick and tricky, but hey it was his birthday.
We had a family party that evening with the Jensen's coming for a
pizza party (this was kind of a ninja turtle party) and dessert. He really had a great time opening gifts and playing balloon volleyball with Evan and Davis.
So Happy birthday to Jack who is now four. He has the best personality, not the easiest at times but he is definitely his own person and I love that about him.




1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday pictures.
I love to see what the kids are doing.
Post a Comment