Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two done...endless left

So I finished two pages today, little by little is my new theme in life. Little by little my patience grows, the house gets clean, my cooking gets better, my money is saved for Christmas, my calling things get done, I return calls and emails and get laundry done. By doing things little by little I am finding that more gets done.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Such a great picture of Davis...I like you attitude, little by little, that way you don't get overwhelmed with life!

Lee and Sharon said...

Davis I love your beautiful blue eyes and and also love your vitality. Mindy that post was just perfect for all of us. Great picture. Post more soon.

Andy said...

cute pages mindy!

NinaCherie: said...

I had a business coach tell us one: "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."

Kris said...

Good reminder Mindy. I needed to read that tonight (as i"m trying to cram too much into this weekend.) :O
Cute pages and cute boys!