Tomorrow night I am joining some friends for the midnight showing of Eclipse. I went to last year's New Moon midnight viewing and had so much fun. I am so excited to see this movie, how it differs from the book and to enjoy time with friends!
I hope you had a great time at the movie again this year. I have been catching up on everyones blogs today. I LOVE the picture of Jack with his name written in the sand. What a great idea!
2 comments:
I hope you had a great time at the movie again this year. I have been catching up on everyones blogs today. I LOVE the picture of Jack with his name written in the sand. What a great idea!
I thought the movie was great! Best one yet and did a good job following the book. Hope you guys had fun and weren't too tired the next day!
Post a Comment