Tuesday, June 15, 2010

4 wheelers and motorcycles = fun

Jeremy and Erin came to visit us at moms one day with a truck full of fun. The boys brought their "bikes" to ride and share. There is this big field in the back of my mom & dads house that my brothers and sisters all know as "the field" that we rode on with a few jumps and big track to circle around on. It was so fun to hang out with my sister and her family & introduce Davis to these fun machines.

3 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

These are such good pictures. I am so glad you took these. So nice of Jeremy to bring the bikes over and let the boys and adults ride for awhile. I am trying to remember all the stuff we use to do in that field. Pick cherries, pick batchelor buttons, fly kites, ride bikes, walk the dogs, build forts, play in the snow and now ride 4-wheelers.

Angie said...

That looks SOOO FUN! I can't believe how big your boys are!! Wonderful, wonderful!!

Kris said...

How fun! I love the field! You guys have so much fun - I love the picture of Carli and Erin. And I love your post about your 12th anniversary get away - how fun! I've been itching for a vacation, I'm so jealous!