Tuesday, April 06, 2010

A big boy birthday



Volcano cake...now this was fun to make!



look mom something tiny and shiny that davis left on the floor for me to find!





pin the snowmobile on the skier to rescue him. What do you think we would do for a Rescue Hero birthday party?





Davis friends and cake time. Yum it was so good, I however I won't list how many sticks of butter the cake mix and frosing called for.



Playing rescue the animals game





Sang happy birthday and told him to make a wish although I am not sure if he knows what a wish is.



A happy Davis after his first friend birthday party.



A friend for his Buzz...thanks Nana and Papa J :-)

3 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

Thanks for the birthday picts.
I've been checking every day for these. What a fun time for Davis and his friends. That cake looks yummy and chocolatey. Isn't it fun being a Mom?

Kris said...

Happy birthday Davis! I love the cake Mindy - how fun to have a rescue hero party!

Erin McSpadden said...

Oh so cute! Love the rescue hero idea! they are so fun