Davis begged to carry Jack into his room so he could babysit him. This cracked me up but I thought this would be the perfect time to do some stuff on my blog. So, I carried Jack to Davis' room, made sure there was nothing small on the floor and told Davis what a good babysitter does. He assured me that he would be a good one. So I left the room (door open) and am sitting here at my desk a few steps away from Davis' room.
This is what I have heard while blogging.
Jack: whimper
Davis: oh baby jack you are okay you are fine Davis is here
Jack: babbling
Davis: baby jack no one gets left behind (a rescue hero saying)
Jack: light crying
Davis: it's okay it's okay there you go there you go
I think that is enough of his "babysitting" for today now it's my turn :-)
5 comments:
LOL...That is sooo cute! I love it! What a good babysitter Davis is!! :)
ha ha - I love the "no one gets left behind" comment. What a character - and how great that he wants to help out too!
SO adorable, what wonderful things your kids can learn from Rescue Hero's. Keep training him early for babysitting!
This cracks me up Mindy. Nice that your computer is only a few steps away
Can't wait to have brothers. What a good helper Davis is. :-)
Post a Comment