
We had a short Christmas program that consisted of watching the nativity and singing all the Christmas songs we could think of, including "must be Santa" with all the pictures. Evan and I were just amazed at how much Davis knew about what was happening in the movie. It is wonderful to see him learn and grow like that.
The boys opened one gift, these cute fuzzy jammies. After this we headed out to Colton to a families home and acreage that had tons of lights, a put put golf course for kids, a gazebo with a huge winter scene with trains running through it. We walked on the paths throughout the property and had apple cider and cookies, played golf and then headed home. It was a fun night for out little family. We put out cookies for Santa and Oscar the elf. Then Davis went to his room and asked if he could go to bed...A Christmas Miracle!
2 comments:
now THAT truly is a Christmas miracle! Mercer had a hard time falling asleep that night, so we were all up late, late, late!
I think that in this picture Davis looks A LOT like Cory Sr did when he was that age. Don't you think, mom?
How can you get in so many family activities and still get ready for Christmas? But, that's what is important I think. You had a great time with the kids - and starting your own traditions.
I can see Cory in Davis and also a little of Mindy. He has changed so much.
Post a Comment