Thursday, November 05, 2009

Mr. Bones and his pumpkin

Photobucket

Davis and Evan had so much fun in October doing all kinds of Halloween things. First Evan took Davis to Twisted Creek farm to see the animals and pick a pumpkin. Davis befriended a cat, fed some animals and fished. They had a great time while I was at work with Jack. I am so glad they had some time together to play and especially take a good nap afterwards!

A couple weeks ago I had one of many relief society meetings and came home to find Davis' pumpkin sitting outside lit, they had carved it and cleaned up the mess. Jack got a little pumpkin too small to carve.

2 comments:

Andy said...

What a great dad! I love Davis' mr bones outfit. Do the bones glow in the dark? That would be pretty cool.

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

yep they glow, it is a big hit except for that he wants us to crawl into his cubby with him to see them glow. It's a tight fit :-)