Okay so I never really write anything much just put my pictures up but today I am so overwhelmed that I have to get it out somehow. It has been a long week and I am not getting use to our schedule very well. Evan up at 5:45 for seminary getting home at 7:30 eating a quick breakfast and going to work. Latley it has been until 7 pm and then eating dinner playing with davis puting him to bed doing his seminary lesson and crashing on the floor or in bed. I work wednesday and saturday mornings and have the kids for half of that when evan brings them before he heads to work. I have relief society meetings once a week and am getting so many emails and having so many planning things going on that it is starting to get to me.
We thought we had gotten all of our bills from jacks hospitals and the pregnancy. We applied for financial help throught the hospital kind of like a grant program to help with their costs. But today I got a bill and I think it is going to put me over the edge because it totals more than what we spent on schooling and could buy us a house! Has anyone else gotten a bill for $99,500? Yes that is 99 thousand dollars, it is so crazy. Sure that is before insurance, but they are saying the our insurance hasn't gotten back with them (deep breath).
I am so sad that Evan has recently been diagnosed with a rare form of Psoriasis and is seeing a doctor for that and will propably have to give himself injections to help with the breakouts. His immune system is so low and he is really feeling depressed because it is such a change from where he was just two months ago so healthy, running every day and was really physically fit with his gym workouts. It is hard to see him go through this and feel so low. I am trying to stay positive and listen to everything he has found out from the doctor.
So, I think that all of this is getting to me. I know it is not the worst that could happen but it feels pretty bad and overwhelming. (deep breath).
On the other hand, I canned tomatoes yesterday, Jack slept through the night last night for the first time, Evan will be home from work at 6 tonight, and davis is potty trained except for the occasional poo poo in the pull ups and I have great family and friends that I miss. Wish I could have a girls night with my sisters right now :-)
We are celebrating Evans birthday tomorrow and super Saturday is this Saturday. Not sure I like my new calling yet. I havn't felt like I am getting into the groove of things like I did when I was in the YW presidency. I guess that is what life is about though. I do have an out, the bishop told me that I have three months to see how things go. Hope I can work things out. Hope I can be a better mom and not be so frustrated all the time and I hope things will get better soon.
Okay, I feel a little better and now I need a kleenex ha ha. Bye for now, I hear ripping in Davis room and that can't be good!
10 comments:
Things will get better.
Don't leave us all in suspense. What was the ripping?????
ha ha, okay he had gotten out all of my scrapbooking things (and I have a lot) and was tearing some of my paper. Better than one of his books but still what a stinker.
sorry to hear all of that mindy! By the way, being frustrated doesn't make you a bad mother. A bad mother totally neglects her children and cares more about entertaining herself than caring for and nurturing her little ones. I know that is NOT you.
I hope your insurance company pays for the claim soon. Have you called them to see if there's a problem with the claim? I have to call our insurance about once each month with one problem or another. Gr. What do we pay them for, anyway?
We love yoU!
ha ha - that last comment was me, not Gav. but you probably figured that out, right?
Oh, Mindy, I need to come! I'm gonna see what I can pull. I so feel you and your stress. I promise it will get better and we'll all help. I'll call you tomorrow and chat about the medical stuff. I love you and you are a wonderful mom. Those boys are so lucky to have you. Something that i keep in the front of my mind is this thought - Everything can fall apart but if I have my family and my testimony all is well. This is only but a small moment in the scheme of things. It too shall pass. I know that's not what you want to hear but I tell myself that all the time. Or maybe it is the Holy Spirit whispering it to me ... but it is true
love you sis
Sorry things have been so rough. Just know your not alone and you will get through it. You're amazing how you look on the bright side of things and no matter what you always have a smile on your face! Good Luck and Hugs to you!
Thanks everyone :-) It is so nice to have great family and frienda!
Just remember, you are LOVED and things will get better! I know things are hard right now, but keep truckin' and this too shall pass. Stay positive, keep praying for patience and heavemly father will always be there for you.
Sorry you are having a rough time and stressed. You are a good mother every mother thinks they are a bad mom even me. ONe thing I keep reminding myself when we are facing trials or stressed is, "Heavenly Father doesn't give us trials we can't face this to shall pass." Can't remember who told me this but it helps every time I feel so frustrated and stressed. Always try to keep a prayer in my heart and BREATHE and then go on what I was doing. You are not alone Heavenly and Father and Jesus Christ are always with you and any one else family and friends. We miss you and hope all goes better.
Mindy-
I can't believe it, things sound really crazy for you. I would love to catch up if you have the time. I am glad you felt "in the groove" in the yw pres. me too. miss you tons. Robin
Post a Comment