Monday, September 07, 2009

A Labor day treasure hunt







I put together a treasure hunt for Evan and Davis today. They had a fun time going around Sandy searching for clues and doing activities. The treasure ended up being at a school where Evan takes Davis to ride his big wheel a lot. They have a special secret place where they keep a baseball they found and play with when they visit the school, this is where the final treasure was placed. It was a small container of candy. I said it could be Halloween candy and Evan laughed and said that there was no way it would last until then!

3 comments:

Andy said...

What a great idea! Is that white jug your "small container" of candy? If you compare it to Davis, it's HUGE!!!! What a lucky boy!

Kelly said...

What a good mommy you are, that looks like a lot of fun!

Lee and Sharon said...

That was going far and beyond the call of "Mother". I think Evan had as much fun as Davis. What a really fun idea Mindy. Maybe I could try that with Dad some time