These are some great pictures. Erin was just telling me how she wants to see you being pregnant and how she's glad it's not her going through this in the summer. The baby still looks very high.
Such cute pictures mindy! I'm glad it has gone by fast for you. I wish I could come and visit you guys for a bit! Why don't you move back to Logan? :-)
4 comments:
These are some great pictures. Erin was just telling me how she wants to see you being pregnant and how she's glad it's not her going through this in the summer. The baby still looks very high.
You are so cute with your belly!
you're so cute mindy! i can't believe that you only have 2 months left. We are so excited!
Such cute pictures mindy! I'm glad it has gone by fast for you. I wish I could come and visit you guys for a bit! Why don't you move back to Logan? :-)
Post a Comment