What part of wash your hands did he not understand?
I asked Davis to wash his hands and not one minute later this is what I found. This may not look too unusual however, he really dislikes having his hair washed (which is what we had to do right after this in the bathtub). My silly boy.
I have'n't been on in a long time. I am so excited about you and Evan witha new baby, not to rain on your news but we are (shockingly) expecting again in September as well. When are you due? Call me and we will chat.
4 comments:
Silly boy - and cool shirt Davis.
Happy Birthday big guy!!
Oh, Davis. You are so funny! Logan misses playing with you. He pointed at Davis in a picture the other day and said "Dadis". :-)
Mindy-
I have'n't been on in a long time. I am so excited about you and Evan witha new baby, not to rain on your news but we are (shockingly) expecting again in September as well. When are you due? Call me and we will chat.
Thats adorable! At least it looks like his hands were soapy too!
Post a Comment